RE: Electronic submittals

>>I strongly recommend that electronic drawings be submitted without PE
seals and signatures.  You might also consider removing the title
blocks, or they might appear without your knowledge on modifications, or
even on entirely different projects, in the future.<<

A good idea. I would also recommend a satement like "for electronic
submittal only, not for construction"; much like the "preliminary, not for
construction" we sometimes put on documents.

Kate O'Brien
Simi Valley