Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones
- From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:25:44 -0600
I resent this personal attack. If you would recheck your email you will find that I did not say those words. That came from a post from T. Eric Gillham attacking what I said. The next time you attack someone get your facts straight. I think we have finally beat this horse to death. John -----Original Message----- From: JAA [SMTP:jaa(--nospam--at)aloha.net] Sent: Friday, January 30, 1998 10:20 PM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones Dear John Cannon Jones: You have asked if there is anyone who does not have at least one "dirty little secret" that they unwilling to tell anyone.... I am sure that there are many people that live open and honest lives. I am equally confident that Bill Clinton or politics in general, are not an indication of honesty in relationships around the world. I have come to realize that it is far easier to tell the truth than to tell a lie. It takes less energy to tell the truth and you don't have to remember what you said. If you feel I am full of B.S. feel free to call me and I will share with you any and all of my "dirty little" (your choice of words) secrets. My Office phone number is 808-536-2108. I challenge you, to start telling the truth and see what freedom it brings you. Jim Adams, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones
- Next by Subject: Fw: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones
- Previous by thread: Re: Foundation Vibration Design
- Next by thread: Fw: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones