RE: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones

I resent this personal attack.  If you would recheck your email you will find that I did not say those words.  That came from a post from T. Eric Gillham  attacking what I said.  The next time you attack someone get your facts straight.

I think we have finally beat this horse to death.

John