Re: New Subject Please

Okay, so maybe we should get a consensus on this issue.  Is this list an "Engineering only" list
or not?  Several people have now indicated that they think this list should be reserved for
engineering issues only.  Several other people have opinioned that an occasional off engineering
topic is okay.  I don't think that anyone thinks that this list should evolve into a free for all,
where engineering issues are the exception rather than the rule.
Maybe we need a list moderator that will put an end to off topic issues if they start to get out
of hand (like this last one may have).

Maybe more people should make their opinions known on this issue.  I don't mind the occasional off
topic issue, but if it bothers too many people on the list, then maybe we should put a stop to it.

Lynn