Info: Need Web Addresses for State Agencies - All States

I am trying to put together a list of of web sites in each state where
engineers can find out about licensing laws and regulations. Chuck Greenlaw
SE provided the BORPELS Site at http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/ . I would like
to compile a list of other agencies for engineers outside of California.
I would appreciate it if any of you interested could research or find
appropriate email address lists for engineering related topics whether if be
government, software, associations, material organizations, proprietary
manufacturers, fasteners etc....
Please email me the information in the following manner so that I can route
your letter to a specific storage folder rather than be forced to go through
more posts each day than I already do.

To:  wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
Subject: Engineering Web Sites

Please create a new message rather than simply responding so that I can
control redundant information and not have the subject line start with RE: .
In the body of the message, clearly describe the web site and list the
address in hyperlink format (ie, http://www.seaoc.org .

Once I have compiled the list, I will publish it and post it to the SEAOC
web site in PDF format so that each of you can download it and read it with
Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software) and simply click on those links you
wish to access..
I will update the list on a monthly basis. Where possible, I will attempt to
maintain the list so as to remove lost links.

Thanks in advance for your help on this project.
Dennis Wish PE