Oops!

Sorry, folks, for my last posting.  It was the start of a private posting that
got sent to the listserv in error.   I just switched from a conventional
corded keyboard and mouse to a KeyTronic wireless keyboard with a built in
'touchpad', and am having a hard time adjusting to the new pointing device.
There's a new set of motor skills that must be acquired, and I've been making
mistakes along the way.

Frank Lew, SE
Orinda, CA