Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Oops![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Oops!
- From: FLew98(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 13:45:50 EST
Sorry, folks, for my last posting. It was the start of a private posting that got sent to the listserv in error. I just switched from a conventional corded keyboard and mouse to a KeyTronic wireless keyboard with a built in 'touchpad', and am having a hard time adjusting to the new pointing device. There's a new set of motor skills that must be acquired, and I've been making mistakes along the way. Frank Lew, SE Orinda, CA
- Prev by Subject: ODE TO SPELL CHECKERS ..
- Next by Subject: Opportunities for Structural Engineers
- Previous by thread: Re: Info: Need Web Addresses for State Agencies - All States
- Next by thread: Suggestion for ground rules when responding to posts