Suggestion for ground ru

Unless I am mistaken, which I have been known to be a time or two ;-), both
MIME and UU are encoding/decoding procedures that permit binary files to be
transmitted as e-mail, i.e., ASCII files.  *Some* e-mail programs will
automatically decode MIME and UU files, while others will not and the files
have to be manually decoded.

For those who do not have e-mail programs that automatically decode MIME- or
UU-encoded files, a freeware UU program can be found on the garbo FTP site.

For a very nominal fee ($20), MIME encoding and decoding (both
MIME-32 and MIME-64) can be obtained.  It can also be ordered from Richard
Marks, 931 Sulgrave Lane, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, rmarks(--nospam--at)alum.mit.edu.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona