RE: Totally Inappropriate.....

From:	wish [SMTP:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com]
Sent:	Saturday, January 31, 1998 1:24 PM
To:	seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject:	Re: Totally Inappropriate.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Allen, S.E. <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org' <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Saturday, January 31, 1998 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: Totally Inappropriate.....
>[Bill Allen. S.E.]
>Based on this approach, you may say rape is acceptable if the victim was
promiscuous
>or otherwise provocative. There should be no relevance on the values of
Lewinsky, Flowers,
>Jones, et. al with regards to judgements made by Clinton unless, of course,
these folks
>are lying (which is possible).

Wish stated:
>When was the last time anyone made a value judgment on Monica Lewinsky,
>Jennifer Flowers or Paula Jones.

Response from Wish:
No, rape is and always will be an act of violence and shall never be
excusable under any condition. The judgement I refered to has nothing to do
with physical appearance or suduction, but action. The act of sleeping with
a person who is known to be married (at the very least) is equally as
damning as the vows broken by the married person. I'm not a religious
person, but doesn't one of the commandments have something to say about not
coveting your neighbor and another on not committing adultry?
[Bill Allen. S.E.]
To me, the issue is less about extramarital sex and more about the President of the United States lying to the citizens. Extramarital sex has never been an impeachable offense in the US, but obstruction of justice and participating in a cover-up has. Beyond impeachable offenses, I again re-state that, IMHO, the President should be honest with the citizens of the US.
Are you assuming that only Clinton must be accountable in this case or that
you simply don't care about the guilt of the other party?
[Bill Allen. S.E.]
To me, the President should always be accountable and should live by a higher standard than the general public. I know this is a double

<<application/ms-tnef>>