Re: New Subject Please - Mathcad

<< Question on new subject:

 Is there anyone reading this who used the MathCad Plus 6 or MathCad 7
Professional Calculation
 program. I am always looking for new programs (Ideas and Ways) to approach
design problems but
 find that I am old fashoned enough to like the "Hand Written" feel that can
be achieved with
 this program. If anyone has thoughts or worksheets on or for the program I
would like to hear
 from them. >>

Yes, I use MathCAD and recently upgraded to MathCAD 7 Professional.  I bought
the professional version because it claims to have macro writing capabilities.
However, I have been rather busy for the last few months and have not had a
chance to "taste" the new version.  I like the "hand written" feel and ability
to follow through the calculations.  I have created my own work sheets for my
needs.

I will be happy to discuss more with you or if there is enough interest on
this list server site, I will be interested to participate.

Anand Nene, S. E.
(510)-893-3464