Fw: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones

----------
From: John Cannon Jones <jcjones(--nospam--at)pell.net>
To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'
Subject: RE: totally inappropriate.. to John Cannon Jones
Date: Sunday, February 01, 1998 12:25 AM

I resent this personal attack.  If you would recheck your email you will
find that I did not say those words.  That came from a post from T. Eric
Gillham  attacking what I said.  The next time you attack someone get your
facts straight.

I think we have finally beat this horse to death.

John

Mr. Jones is correct, that was my posting.  If Mr. Adams wishes to respond
to the proper person (me), please do so privately.  My e-mail address is
gk2(--nospam--at)kuentos.guam.net, attention Eric.