Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mathcad "New Subject" Please![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Mathcad "New Subject" Please!
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:30:39 -0800 (PST)
I also found the following site containing "MathCad" files: http://www.mathsoft.com/mathcad/library/world.html ________________________________________________________________________________ At 07:47 PM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote: >For those interested, I had created about a dozen MathCad (4.0 or 5.0) >templates that I placed on the SEAOC web. I was hoping to foster others who >created templates to place them on the web for others to use. Maybe many of >you who have grown to like this software will start to share your templates. >Dennis Wish PE > Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. KCH and Associates Consulting Engineers Ltd. 1089 West Broadway, Suite 207 Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E5 Canada Tel: (604) 731-1113 Fax: (604) 731-3312 or: (604) 875-8542 E-mail: kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca
- Prev by Subject: Mathcad
- Next by Subject: MBMA and Wind Load Specification
- Previous by thread: Re: Need information on Northridge EQ.
- Next by thread: Re: Mathcad