Re: Mathcad "New Subject" Please!

I also found the following site containing "MathCad" files:
http://www.mathsoft.com/mathcad/library/world.html

At 07:47 PM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>For those interested, I had created about a dozen MathCad (4.0 or 5.0)
>templates that I placed on the SEAOC web. I was hoping to foster others who
>created templates to place them on the web for others to use. Maybe many of
>you who have grown to like this software will start to share your templates.
>Dennis Wish PE

Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng.
KCH and Associates Consulting Engineers Ltd.
1089 West Broadway, Suite 207
Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E5  Canada
Tel: (604) 731-1113
Fax: (604) 731-3312 or: (604) 875-8542