Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mathcad[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Mathcad
- From: MRodrig273(--nospam--at)AOL.COM
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 12:55:11 EST
- Cc: wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com
I also found some at http://webserve.mathsoft.com/mathcad/collab/ This site has several worksheet that are usefull to Structural Engineers. If you hear of any other please let me know. I am an avid Mathcad user, and I would like to learn how to use it more. Marlou Arce 98 Cal Poly SLO
- Prev by Subject: Re: masonry
- Next by Subject: Mathcad
- Previous by thread: Re: Mathcad "New Subject" Please!
- Next by thread: Mathcad