Totally inappropriate (Enough)

I signed on to this web site because the purpose was to post structural
engineering related questions.

In the few months I have been on, I have to open up my e-mail three times a
day to delete an entire screen full of non-engineering related subjects.
These non-engineering related subjects are defeating the purpose of this web
site.  Moveover, due to the quantity of these postings, I find it difficult to
sift through and find any personal messages.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org is not the
forum for "totally inappropriate" issues.

Lets pull together and stop using this web site for "non-engineering" issues.

If you want to respond to this, please do it at my personal e-mail address.

David L. Messinger
Structural Engineer