Re: Need information on Northridge EQ.

Dennis,

Some of the concerns that I have about timber framed structures From
Northridge earthquake:

a) effects of diaphragms with openings
-type of failures
-solutions
-costs

b) shear walls
-type of failures
-solutions
-changes made to the code due to the lessons learned

c) Connections.

d) foundations

etc.

I need this information for a paper in my Seismic design and Analysis class.
If there are other concerns that you may have please let me know,  I would
like to research this subjects some more.

Others showed interest in this subject as well.  I will put all my findings on
the internet for everyone to see and comment on.