Re: Pushover Analysis Techniques

=====
=====  Your message:
=====
On Sat, 31 Jan 1998, T wrote:

>Where does one obtain a copy of this publication?

> >By the way, there will be a state-of-the-art article in the March 1998
> >issue of the journal of "Progress in Structural Engineering and
> >Materials"[Volume 1, Issue 3] on the pushover analysis that reviews
> >different aspects of this method and also provides a long list of
> >references.
======
Thor:

The article will be published in journal of "Progress in Structural
Engineering and Materials"[Volume 1, Issue 3, March 98]. This is a
new journal that systematically reviews each year the latest research
and opinion in structural engineering and materials. In their guidance
for contributors they said that articles should be written such a way
that a busy practising engineer spend 30 minutes on the article and
after that feel up-to-date about the subject matter.

I think you should be able to find it in any library that carries other
engineering journals. The journal is being published by the "Construction
Research Communications Ltd" in UK. These are the information that
I have about them:

Address:
         Construction Research Communications Ltd
         PO Box 202, Watford WD2 7QG
         Hertfordshire, UK

e-mail:
         yvonneo(--nospam--at)crc.emap.co.uk  [Publishing Editor]
Tel:
         +44(0)1923-664683
Fax:
         +44(0)1923-662477