Re: Appropriateness

>If a 50 year old engineer of mine was fooling around with one of our  20
>year old interns, I`d fire him in a second.

And if the information on your 50 year old engineer happened to come
third-hand through an obsessive shop foreman with a passion for hearsay,
an intense dislike for the engineer and the willingness to believe
anything to reinforce his belief that the engineer is actually the
anti-christ?

And if the shop foreman's latest information source were someone who
would lie under oath, change her story hourly, then promise to talk only
if she weren't under oath?

And if said foreman had already dropped 30 mil in company money fishing
for gossip and still came up with nothing?

Then would you still fire the engineer in a second?

Starr's current mishegoss is like the person who reads a little history
and concludes, 'There's a pattern here. People wouldn't keep beating up
on Jews and blacks if they weren't up to something.'

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw