Re: New Subject Please

Mr. Stevens:

	I have used Mathcad 7 Pro recently for a lot of my coursework.
While I freely admit that coursework is not *exactly* the same as what
is done in the "outside world", I have found Mathcad to be very satisfactory
in several ways.  Most importantly, it makes the exact calculations done
immediately clear to the reader, which is often a drawback to most spreadsheet
work.  It also has a lot of capacity for importing design drawings which
makes it easy to see what the calc's are all about.

	Charley Hamilton

---------
Charles Hamilton, EIT				Phone:	714.824.8257 (office)
Graduate Student					714.856.2797 (home)
Department of Civil and 			FAX:	714.824.8694
Environmental Engineering			Email:	chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine