Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need information on "Asian Countries"[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Need information on "Asian Countries"
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 22:06:47 -0800 (PST)
____________________________________________________________________________ _______ One of my friends (American and Canadian P. E. Structural Engineer) is interested to explore the employment opportunities in Asian countries in "Middle East" (Arabic or possibly South East Asian.) Does anyone know an information source or has experience in this regard? Thanks in advance Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. KCH and Associates Consulting Engineers Ltd. 1089 West Broadway, Suite 207 Vancouver, B.C. V6H 1E5 Canada Tel: (604) 731-1113 Fax: (604) 731-3312 or: (604) 875-8542 E-mail: kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca ____________________________________________________________________________ ________
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need default passive pressure in Santa Monica
- Next by Subject: Need information on "Asian Countries"
- Previous by thread: Division 93 Retrofit Standard
- Next by thread: Need information on "Asian Countries"