Subject: Re: New Subject Please - Mathcad
Author:  MIME:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com at INTERNET
Date:    2/1/98 7:38 AM

For those interested, I had created about a dozen MathCad (4.0 or 5.0)
templates that I placed on the SEAOC web. I was hoping to foster others who
created templates to place them on the web for others to use. Maybe many of
you who have grown to like this software will start to share your templates.
Dennis Wish PE