Mathcad

To Those Who Replied and All Other Interested Parties :

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have a small library of Mathcad Templets that I would be pleased to share with anyone who
would like to review them. I have used some of them since Mathcad 3.0 and upgraded them as time
and requested responce allowed. Several Inclued AutoCad drawings in *.mcd format (as developed
by the  mcstrans.exe program) and are self explanitory or have the reference texts noted within
the templet. In twenty years of Self Employment you try to find as many short cuts as possible.

There is nothing unusual or exotic in these templets they are just working tools.

Thanks for the leads on the Mathcad sites I will review them as soon as possible.

I am still new to this site and I have been enjoying the comments even those I think might be
better in other areas of the net. That is THE greastest things about freedom of speach.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E., S.E. & R.L.S.
Consulting Engineer