Job Opening in Modesto, CA.

We want to hire:

Civil Engineer or graduate working on getting registered.  BS in Civil
or Arch. Engineering with two years to four years design experience with
wood, concrete, masonry and steel buildings. Should be, personable, self
starter, and a team player.

Will be starting out doing vertical and lateral analysis calculations,
with detailing of projects included as time progresses. Experience with
school and hospital work a plus.

We are a small service oriented structural engineering firm (8 person)
in Modesto, CA.  Benefits include health insurance through our provider
(we pay the premiums) plus your first $1000 (co-payments, etc.) of out
of pocket expenses reimbursable by the company, 8 paid holidays a year,
two weeks vacation and one week sick leave, non-matched 401k plan,
friendly co-workers, communal donut program every Friday (everybody
takes turns), and all the coffee you can drink (French roast! :)

Six month probationary period to see if you like us and we like you.

Email you resume to  hawneng(--nospam--at)wac.com

or

Fax your resume to Hawn Engineering:  209-524-5811

Try visiting our web page at  http://www.hawn-eng.com/

Stan Johnson, PE
Sorry if this is a double post,
we weren't sure our last post go through :(