Re: New Subject Please

To Ted & Patrick & Others

Our prime focus is on the structural engineering community, but I agree with a
at the water cooler, this forum fills that need.  Given that, we should allow
the occasional off-beat thread.  HOWEVER, we should also know when to knock it
off because the billable time ratio kicking politics and sex around much have
fell last week.  So, as always on the net, please use good sense and self-
constraint on replying to others and knowing when to stop a thread.  You don't
always have to get the last word in.

Ronnie Fong
Fremont,  CA