RE: Thin-walled compound cross-sections shareware ?

You can get Roark's book in Mathcad format. See:
http://www.mathsoft.com/cgi-shl/dbml.exe?template=/webstore/products/product.1&sku=41077&token=6090270
Price is about $296.

Depending on what you are doing, there are algorithms in the AISI Cold Formed Steel Design Manual, 1996 ed. See:
http://www.steel.org/publications/coldsteel.html
Price is about $95.

Regards,
Bill