Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Testing of Epoxy Bolts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Re: Testing of Epoxy Bolts
- From: "P. & S. Guthrie" <guthrie(--nospam--at)fix.net>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 19:59:23 -0800
To the person requested info, I believe, regarding testing of epoxy anchors. A project that I worked on specified test loads & test requirements for such anchors. The project was a seismic retrofit of a multipurpose room for a school in Santa Ynez, CA and was under the aegis of the LA office of DSA. Please contact me for further info. Paul Guthrie PE c/o F.H. Schott & Assoc. (805) 544-1216 San Luis Obispo, CA
- Prev by Subject: TEST - PLEASE DELETE!
- Next by Subject: Texas- PE/SE license requirement
- Previous by thread: RE: New Subject: American structural engineers working in Asia
- Next by thread: Hawaii Building Codes