Re: Not Receiving List's e-mails since Feb. 1, 98

What kind of problems?

A couple of days ago I noticed that it sometimes takes up to 8 hours before my
post to the list shows up.  It seems that sometimes the listserver goes 'dead'
for a few hours at a time.

I also keep getting a 'mail failure' message from
TUSCON/TUSCON/POSTMASTER(--nospam--at)pbworld.com for *every* message that I post to the list
- even though all of my messages get posted - albiet, sometimes delayed.

Lew