Re: Pushover Analysis Techniques

Abdi

Thanks for your information.
EWS stans for Engineering Workstation and
strong and weak axis means for the material.
For 2-D frame, the yielding surface is used for strong axis of material by
AISC-LRFD code.
But for 3-d frame, the yielding surface for weak axis has to be found in
calculation of stress ratio.
I knew about ASCE-WRC(1971) and Duan & Chen's functions but don't know
which code is more accurate and easy to apply for computation.

And I've heard about the CANNY-R program but never experienced. The
multispring element for the materlal are used. But I don't know the
efficiency for that. I want to know the information about the hardware
requirements, computation efficiency and easiness for use.

Your information will be helpful for me.

Thanks in advance.

Youngkyu Ju
Daewoo Institute of Construction Technology, R.E.