RE: Info: Need Web Addresses for State Agencies - All States

Dennis, since I'm an employee and have to fill out time sheets, you will
have to take this in my format.

OREGON
	No website for OSBEELS yet (the architect examiners have one,
though!)
	SEAO = www.teleport.com/~seao

NEVADA
	www.state.nv.us/boe