New Subject: Quattro Pro Templates

All this talk about Mathcad spreadsheets has given me a thought:  Does
anyone have any Quattro Pro Spreadsheets that they use in design that could
be shared?  My department here has several design spreadsheets that I would
be willing to share.  I just need to know how to share them.  Do I upload
them to the seaoc website or just post a list and have interested parties
request certain ones?

Thanks,

Lorenzo