[no subject]

Lew Midlam wrote:

What kind of problems?
A couple of days ago I noticed that it sometimes takes up to 8 hours before
my
post to the list shows up.  It seems that sometimes the listserver goes
'dead'
for a few hours at a time.
I also keep getting a 'mail failure' message from
TUSCON/TUSCON/POSTMASTER(--nospam--at)pbworld.com for *every* message that I post to the
list
- even though all of my messages get posted - albiet, sometimes delayed.
Lew

I also have the exact same problems.  Also, the digests for the last few
days all came at once this morning (2/5). What's up?

-Lorenzo