Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineer Humor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAoC Listserv'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Engineer Humor
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:36:56 -0600
>A priest, a doctor, and an engineer were waiting one morning for a >particularly slow group of golfers. > >Engineer: What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 >minutes! > >Doctor: I don't know but I've never seen such ineptitude! > >Priest: Hey, here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with >him. > >Priest: Hi George. Say George, what's with that group ahead of >us? They're rather slow aren't they? > >George: Oh yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost >their sight while saving our club house last year. So we let them >play here anytime free of charge! > > (silence) > >Priest: That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them >tonight. > >Doctor: Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist >buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them. > >Engineer: Why can't these guys play at night? > > >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Email Standards, MIME, HTML Mail, RTF etc.
- Next by Subject: Engineer Position Available
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Attachments