Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Attachments[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Attachments
- From: engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com
- Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 09:25:14 -0600 (CST)
SEAOC Admin. I have been recieving the list postings and have noticed that all of the Attachments have been comming through as Attach(n).___ . Email that is addressed directly to me has been arriving with attachemets that have file identifiers that are normal. *.zip, *.dwg, *.mcd etc. Are these notifications that the arriving postings contain parts of other files or is there some change I should make to recieve the file identifiers. Respectfully: Robert Stevens Consulting Engineer
- Prev by Subject: ATT: Building Officials & Engineers
- Next by Subject: AutoCAD & Network Questions
- Previous by thread: Engineer Humor
- Next by thread: Tuscon/Tuscon/Postmaster(--nospam--at)pbworld.com mail failure message - HELP!