Attachments

SEAOC Admin.

I have been recieving the list postings and have noticed that all of the Attachments have been
comming through as Attach(n).___ .

Email that is addressed directly to me has been arriving with attachemets that have file
identifiers that are normal. *.zip, *.dwg, *.mcd etc.

Are these notifications that the arriving postings contain parts of other files or is there some
change I should make to recieve the file identifiers.

Respectfully:

Robert Stevens
Consulting Engineer