Re: Garage door detail

>>This 'L' bracket can be used to sandwich members intended for moment
connections where the moment arm for capacity is derived from the
distance between the bolts.  I wish there were larger commercially
available 'L' brackets for this application.  PSL's coupled with GLB's
and HD's for the pins would make a formidable frame.<<

Truly. Maybe we should bug Simpson (or approved equal) about this

Kate O'Brien