Re: National Engineers Week (February 22-28 1998)

<< Cal Poly usually has events all week, and a barbeque for the engineering
 student at the end of the week >>

Barbecuing an engineering student seems a little barbaric. I do endorse a
certain amount of trial by fire as good for one's professional deveolpment,
but I draw the line at skewering on a spit.