Re[4]: New Subject Please - Mathcad

     The concept of MathCad templates on the web is great idea to say the
     least.

     Sash L, PE

Subject: Re: Re[2]: New Subject Please - Mathcad
Author:  MIME:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com at INTERNET
Date:    2/5/98 6:04 AM

When you click on the *.mcd hyperlink it will take you to a list of,
unfortunately, old MathCad files that I placed at the end of 1996. Sorry,
but since no one appeared interested or added to the list of programs, I
assumed it was a dead issue. Hopefully, some of you will revive this corner
of the web and create a growing list of useful MathCad templates that you
are willing to share.
Dennis Wish PE