Re: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard

----------
> From: Tim McCormick <TMCCORMI(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
> To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
> Subject: E-mail delivery of Division 93 Retrofit Standard
> Date: Tuesday, January 13, 1998 9:43 AM
>
> By now, anyone who requested their copy by e-mail should have
> received it although some e-mail was returned as undeliverable. If you
> have not yet received your copy, please send me your snail-mail
> address and I will send you a hard copy.
>
> For those of you that left snail mail addresses, your copy should arrive
in
> a few days. Sorry about the delay but I had a great Christmas vacation!

Mr. McCormick:

My name is Eric and I work for a structural engineering firm in Guam.  We
do a fair amount of work designing retrofit schemes to address seismic
design deficiencies in structures here on Guam.  Most of our work is
centered around R/C or Reinforced Masonry structures.  I am not familiar
with the Division 93 Retrofit Standard, but I feel it is almost always best
to have as much information on this subject as possible.  Could you please
e-mail me a copy of this standard.  It would be much appreciated.

T. Eric Gillham