Re: New Subject: Quattro Pro Templates

seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes:

All this talk about Mathcad spreadsheets has given me a thought:  Does
anyone have any Quattro Pro Spreadsheets that they use in design that could
be shared?  My department here has several design spreadsheets that I would
be willing to share.  I just need to know how to share them.  Do I upload
them to the seaoc website or just post a list and have interested parties
request certain ones?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

I have some, primarily wood design, and primarily in Excel.  My only
hesitation is I know how to use them because I made them, but they are not
too well documented.  If people are willing to risk it I will post mine.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org