Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament

In defense of Kate, she posted a couple of cute engineering jokes a few months ago
that, at the time, were a welcome break from the S.E. vs. C.E.  debate and other
mundane techno-stuff.

Now, with all the 'inappropriate' stuff that's been posted to the list lately her
humor seems to add to the din.

I suggest a moratorium on anything non-tech for 30 days.  By then we'll all be
bored to death again.

What sayeth the group??

Lew Midlam, PE
http://www.lcm.com