Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament
- From: "Bill Allen, S.E." <BAllenSE(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 05:45:48 -0800
Sounds great to me not to be subjected to liberal B.S., pontificating about what our founding fathers had in mind as well as the pseudo virtues of committee work. Regards, Bill Allen -----Original Message----- From: Lew Midlam [SMTP:Lew.Midlam(--nospam--at)lcm.com] Sent: Friday, February 06, 1998 3:30 AM To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Subject: Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament In defense of Kate, she posted a couple of cute engineering jokes a few months ago that, at the time, were a welcome break from the S.E. vs. C.E. debate and other mundane techno-stuff. Now, with all the 'inappropriate' stuff that's been posted to the list lately her humor seems to add to the din. I suggest a moratorium on anything non-tech for 30 days. By then we'll all be bored to death again. What sayeth the group?? Lew Midlam, PE http://www.lcm.com ===================== John O'Brien wrote: > Why are you posting this to the SEAOC listserver???? > > My brother sent me this > ----------------- > Put this in your Monica Lewinsky file..... > > Turmoil rocked Heaven this morning as allegations arose that God had had an > affair with a former worshipper. The scandal was begun when a 21 year old .....
- Prev by Subject: Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament
- Next by Subject: RE: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament
- Previous by thread: Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament
- Next by thread: RE: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament