RE: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament

both unpleasant and neccessary to respond to this offensive
post.  I am a Christian and very thankful that Jesus Christ, God's son,
came as a man and died for my sins on the cross and rose again.
It is because of Him that I am who I am today.  It is in the poorest of
taste to post this kind of message to the list, jokingly or otherwise.

Lorenzo