clay tile flat arch floor

I am looking for load capacity and or analysis information on clay tile
flat arch structural floors.  This particular floor is not the traditional
clay tile flat arch between steel beams and it is not a clay tile form with
concrete ribs. (I hesitate to call it a flat arch since the tiles are
neither arched nor set at a slant). The building exists and was probably
constructed in various stages starting in the early 1900s.

There is absolutely no steel used for tension in this system.  It spans 8
to 12 feet between beams or bearing walls.  The floor consists of about a
one inch "concrete" topping, a four inch clay tile (very similar to clay
tile that was used for walls), a small layer of concrete (about .5 inch)
and then another layer of four inch clay tile. A skim coat of
concrete/plaster is on the bottom.  The two layers of clay tile are
staggered in layout so that the joints don't line up.

I have checked the traditional texts and sources such as the Brick
Institute but on one seems to know anything about this particular form of
tile floor.
Any information you can provide will be appreciated.

M. Kevin Parfitt, P.E.
Associate Professor
Department of Architectural Engineering
Penn State University