Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament

Although I've found some of the recent discussions of non-engineering topics
too involved, I do like occasional humor or short items of general interest,
even if off-topic.  Regarding the above noted topic, as a Christian I noted
that the article was slightly irreverent but I enjoyed it for its true
purpose
- to poke fun at people's ability to twist facts rather than as a criticism
of
God or believers.  (I also believe that God has a sense of humor and
understands the writer's intent - but let's just not turn this into a
discussion on religion!)  Thus I encourage you to continue an occasional
post
of off-topic items of interest.