Re: Sex Scandal Rocks Firmament

>> as a Christian I noted
that the article was slightly irreverent but I enjoyed it for its true
purpose
- to poke fun at people's ability to twist facts rather than as a criticism
of
God or believers<<

Yes; that was precisly the point. I'm glad you enjoyed it

. >> (I also believe that God has a sense of humor and
understands the writer's intent - but let's just not turn this into a
discussion on religion!) <<

What kind of world would we live in if god DIDN'T have a sense of humor??

kate