Re: plan dimension standards

Tom Harris, one big loud vote here for engineers to send contractors to the
architectural drawings for basic layout dimensions.  The only time I got into
trouble with plan dimensions was when I went along with the architect and put
some dimensions on my plan.  Then he changed his, mine were wrong, and I got
in hot water!

The architectural drawings must define the project.  We consultants fit into
that "bigger picture."

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA