Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: General business questions[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: General business questions
- From: aamir(--nospam--at)aa.lhr-com.net (Aamir Mahmood Ashraf)
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 18:00:48
I am a structural engineer working in a medium sized consulting firm here in Pakistan.Having spent about four years in this field,I am a bit dishearted about my future.There is a very tough competition which one face in becoming an engineer,but still the monetary return is not worth it.I was thinking of starting my own firm,but this also does not seem feasible.My professional brothers have expressed their experiences on their buisness and that establishes the fact that it is not all well in developed countries also. The problem which I want to discuss is what one should do go on progressing in this field so that not only he/she learns but also earns AAMIR MAHMOOD,P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: General business questions
- Next by Subject: Re: General business questions
- Previous by thread: Re: General business questions
- Next by thread: Re: General business questions