OSB roof and shearwalls wet from these rain

Dear fellow engineers,
I designed this commercial building using OSB boards for both roof diaphragm
and shearwalls.  Now is being contructed.   They are not covered when these
heavy rains hit.   I am afraid that they might swell and lose strength.  If
anyone who have experience in using OSB which got heavy rained on and would
like to share your experiance with us about this matter, I would appreciate it
greatly.
Thanks,
Ed Latthitham S.E.
Oxnard, CA