Re: plan dimension standards

For most projects, I am given a cad drawing to scale of the architectural
plan. In this case, I add appropriate foundation dimensions (actual I Xref
the dimensions in case changes are made to the architectural plan). In this
way, the accuracy of the dimensions is the responsibility of the Architect.
If the plan is off so will the foundation dimensions.
The Architect or designer becomes responsible. Had I redrawn the plans from
paper, I might be assuming more liability unless I can substantiate my
dimensions from those shown by the designer or architect.
Dennis Wish PE