Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Wood I-joists rated by APA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Wood I-joists rated by APA
- From: "Dave Evans" <DEVANS(--nospam--at)tnhanc.alaska.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 16:26:12 -0900
- >received: from tnhanc.alaska.net by tnhanc.alaska.net (UUPC/extended 1.12p/sm2) with UUCP for seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org; Mon, 09 Feb 1998 16:45:12 +0900
- Priority: normal
Is anyone specifying the "new" APA-Engineered Wood Association Performance-Rated I joists instead of proprietary TJI or BCI products? How is availability? Are yards near you stocking them? Do you have any comments on the quality of the product? Dave Evans, P.E. TNH, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: WOOD - Stud Wall Splice
- Next by Subject: Wood Rafters, UBC tables
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: Re: General business questions]
- Next by thread: Freq asked questions.