Foundation Underpinning

I know I asked about this before, but I lost some files due to a crashed
system.  I apologize for asking this again.

I am looking for any information I can get concerning foundation underpinning.
I need to do an oral presentation in my advanced concrete class concerning
this topic.  I know SEAOSC had a conference or a meeting concerning this
subject in the past and it intereted me.  I would like to know if anyone still
have any information that anyone they may be willing to fax me or pass it on
to me.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance
Marlou
Arce 98