Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: UBC 97 seismic section and NEHRP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, Ghassem.Khosrownia(--nospam--at)NWS01.usace.army.mil
- Subject: Re: UBC 97 seismic section and NEHRP
- From: Ed.Haninger(--nospam--at)fluordaniel.com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 10:47:00 -0500
The 97 UBC Chapter 16 has a note up front that says "This chapter has been revised in its entirety". When they put this note in for a chapter, they do not put the change markers in the margin, there would be so many it would not be helpful. The 97 UBC seismic requirements are partially based on the NEHRP provisions and also give you a taste of the new provisions to come in the 2000 International Building Code (IBC). Ed Haninger Fluor Daniel ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: UBC 97 seismic section and NEHRP Author: RFC-822=Ghassem.Khosrownia(--nospam--at)NWS01.usace.army.mil_at_-FDInternet at FDINET Date: 02/10/1998 10:04 AM What is going on with the UBC97 seismic requirements? They seem quite different from the 94 code. Are these based on NEHRP? And why are these not marked as usual as UBC would mark the changes to the code? Thanks, Ghassem.
- Prev by Subject: Re: UBC 97 seismic section and NEHRP
- Next by Subject: UBC Wall Boundary Element Detailing Requirements`
- Previous by thread: Re: UBC 97 seismic section and NEHRP
- Next by thread: SEF