Re: Foundation Underpinning

<<

      I believe you are refering to a presentation by Bill Crouch, SE early in
 1997 , at a seaosc tri counties dinner meeting in Summerland. It was
 excellent. There is a dinner meeting in Ventura tomorrow nite ( 2- 11 - 98 )
.
 I can bring a copy of his notes. There is too much to fax. The topic tomorrow
 is coastal engineering by Dr. Dennis Drag , PE about a project in Long Beach
 Harbor. Fred Schott, SE is coming from your area and would probably be
 agreeable to carpooling. His number is in info 411 SLO. Tell him i said to
 call. (This is also a great opportunity for students to network with
potential
 employers ). Students are welcome and get dinner subsidised by SEAOSC below
 cost at $10.00. Social @ 5:30, Dinner 6:30 , presentation at 8:00 for 1 Hour.

      Tom Harris , SE
      Thousand Oaks, CA

***88
Tom,
Thanks for the invite.  Unfortunately, I have a submital due in my Concrete
Design Lab on Friday, I am pretty sure I will be working on that tomorrow
night.   SEAOC Cal Poly Chapter will be having a general meeting tomorrow and
i will inform them of the meeting to see if anyone is interested.

Concerning the handouts.  I will be going to LA on Friday, I will be leaving
SLO at around 3, I can pass by your office or home and pick them up, if that
is ok with you.  I can pay for any reproduction copies that you may need.

I appreciate everything you may have on this subject.

Please send me some direction to a place were i can meet with you.

Thanks again.

Marlou
Arce 98
Cal Poly SLO