ACAD: Scale to paperspace in AutoCAD R14

In the release 13, when were used the option of Scale to paperspace in the
styles of dimensions, upon making a scales change in the viewports, the
letters and arrow sizes in  the dimensions also were changing
automatically, but in the release 14 this does not happen. Also when it is
wanted to modify properties and then geometry, the option of Scale to
paperspace was following select, but in 14 remain not selected.
How it can be solved this problem, or I am forgetting something.
Thanks in advance  (and please mispell my English,  its poor)

	RENAN